West Heidelberg Community Legal Service
West Heidelberg Community Legal Service is a not-for-profit organisation providing free legal services to the community.
Provide assistance with:
- Tenancy issues
- Youth Law issues
- Simple divorce
- Intervention orders (advice only)
- Utility provider issues
- Simple wills and power of attorney issues
- Criminal matters in the public interest
- Uninsured motor vehicle accidents
- Community legal education
- Infringements - Special Circumstances (only)
Eligible for people who live or work within Banyule and are current holders of a health care card or pension card. Appointment service only.
Appointments only. No telephone advice.
Phone:03 9450 2002
Fax:03 9458 1067
Level 1 21 Alamein Road
West Heidelberg Victoria 3081
21 Alamein Road
Heidelberg West Victoria 3081